Scary Sharp Diamond 4 Grit Pack 4 1/4" X 11" (12 Sheets)
Diamond Film 4 Grit Set includes 12 films total:
- 3 Sheets 4 1/4" X 11" 80 micron (coarse)
- 3 Sheets 4 1/4" X 11" 45 micron (coarse medium)
- 3 Sheets 4 1/4" X 11" 30 micron (fine)
- 3 Sheets 4 1/4" X 11" 15 micron (ultra-fine)
This film set includes 3 each of following grades: 80, 45, 30 and 15 microns (12 sheets total). The sheet size: 4 1/4" X 11".
This Diamond Lapping Refill Pack offers 4 sharpening grades for a fast, effective sharpening experience.
Unlike common sandpapers, these films are designed for cutting metal and have the grit (diamond particles) anchored in a layer of resin. The resin holds the grit to the paper in a very strong bond. You'll notice how they are more durable and last longer than traditional grade papers.
Our Diamond Sharpening Film is our most aggressive abrasive film. The extremely hard diamond particles sharpens fast and last longer than any other material. These films comes with pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) backing and is a wide range of abrasive grades from 0.1 Micron to 80 Micron, for precise performance.
Sharpo's diamond film have a 3mils thick (.003") backing to make the film less prone to tearing. The adhesive (PSA) backing makes it very easy to use. Simply peel off the paper backing and press it down on glass or other flat, smooth surface.
All of Sharpo's sharpening film share these great features:
• Precision Graded: Superior to traditional sandpapers.
• Faster: Unlike whetstones, prep work is not necessary. Start sharpening right away.
• Easier: The films adhesive back adheres to glass and easily peals away when ready to be replaced.
• Stronger: Water proof and oil resistant. Lasts longer than sandpaper.
• Precise: More grades allows for micro precision and extreme sharpness.
• Manufactured in the USA.