Single full sheets of microfinishing film available in 80, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 15, 12, and 9 micron grades. Manufactured with Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA).
Microfinishing Film is more aggressive than lapping film and is backed by a 5mils durable backing.
Unlike common sandpapers, these industrial sharpening films are designed for cutting metal and have the grit (Aluminum Oxide) anchored in a layer of resin. The resin holds the grit to the paper in a very strong bond. You'll notice how they are more durable and last longer than traditional grade papers.
Sharpo's Microfinishing Film have a 5mils thick backing to make the film more durable and less prone to tearing. The adhesive (PSA) backing makes it very easy to use. Simply peel off the paper backing and press it down on glass or other flat, smooth surface.
Sharpo's 8.5" X 11" (full sheet) Microfinishing Film provides a larger sharpening area or can be be cut and divided into smaller film sizes.
All of Sharpo's Microfinishing and Lapping Film share these great features:
- Better: Superior to traditional sandpaper.
- Fast and Easy: Unlike whetstones, prep work is not necessary. Start sharpening right away. The films adhesive back adheres to glass and easily peals away when ready to be replaced.
- Tough: Aggressive and durable, these water proof oil resistant cut fast and last longer than traditional sandpaper.
- Precision: Micron graded abrasives allow for high precision finish and extreme sharpness.
All of Sharpo's sharpening film share these great features:
• Precision Graded: Superior to traditional sandpapers.
• Faster: Unlike whetstones, prep work is not necessary. Start sharpening right away.
• Easier: The films adhesive back adheres to glass and easily peals away when ready to be replaced.
• Stronger: Water proof and oil resistant. Lasts longer than sandpaper.
• Precise: More grades allows for micro precision and extreme sharpness.
• Manufactured in the USA.